Sample questions (three categories of questions):
The survey will ask questions about your perceptions of the campus, your personal experiences on the campus, and the institutional efforts of the campus.
- I feel valued by other students in the classroom/learning environment.
- I feel that Cal Poly provides available resources to help employees balance work-life needs, such as childcare and elder care.
- I have observed hiring practices at Cal Poly (e.g., hiring supervisor bias, search committee bias, lack of effort in diversifying recruiting pool) that I perceive to be unfair and unjust.
- While a member of the Cal Poly community, have you experienced unwanted sexual contact (including forcible rape, use of drugs to incapacitate, forcible sodomy, gang rape, sexual assault, sexual assault with an object, and forcible fondling)?
- Have you experienced financial hardship at Cal Poly?
- The classroom/learning environment is welcoming for students based on their:
- Country of Origin
- Disability status
- English Language proficiency/accent
- Gender/Gender Identity
- How would you rate the accessibility at Cal Poly?
- Athletic facilities
- Classroom buildings